Reflection








My biggest accomplishment and exciting moment was when I was tasked with creating my own blog.  And my most challenging moments were:

·         When the assignment was given to create a database and worksheet. This was because I had no experience using Excel and Access

·         When two assignments and forum works were due on the same date.

HIPPA privacy rule, Protected Health Information (PHI), HIS regulations, telehealth, and HITECH act are some of the topics that were new and interesting to me.

Because of this course my thinking and practices are beginning to change. For example, I’m more mindful of the way I used social media because of the knowledge I have that something that exist on a server is there forever.






Comments

  1. Hi Rundeen I enjoyed reading your reflection I to in agreement with regards to the amount of assignments to turn in on the same day. Girl I was under the impression that I was the only person having problem with access, but thank God we got through it. Have a bless day

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Home

Coursework

Lesson