Home
Biography
I am Rundeen Joseph a dedicated and passionate Registered Nurse with NICU speciality and also a first year BSc Nursing student at the University of Southern Caribbean. I am currently the Nurse-in-charge of the Buxton Community Health Centre for the past 10 months.
I was born on May 15, 1992 and hailed from a little village called Ithaca that is located on the West Bank of the continent Berbice in Guyana South America.
Being the eldest of 6 siblings, I have learned to be a leader from a tender age. And also being an active Seventh-day Adventist youth, I was tasked with leadership responsibilities at the age of 14, so I have been a leader most of my life.
I have previously worked at the New Amsterdam Public Hospital with working experiences in NICU, pediatrics, septic/surgical and medical wards.
In 2017 I had received an award for the most outstanding pediatric nurse at my biennial RN graduation and in 2017 I had completed a 9 months certification course in neonatal intensive care.
Below are links to my blog and social media:

Hi Rundeen, Nice presentation. Being a leader most of your life is excellent. It gives you the the opportunity to be self motivated, builds your confidence and independence especially in your clinical practices. The use of computer informatics has given us the opportunity to improve our computer skills and incorporate computer technology in our daily practice to provide quality care to our patients. All the best for the rest of the course.
ReplyDelete